Successful land planning must address many technical issues as well as the economic, physical, and political constraints that are unique to each project. Adkins is a regional leader in planning, and we approach master planning in a comprehensive manner, helping our clients meet the challenges of increasingly stringent regulations by providing innovative solutions.
We understand the unique requirements of each project so that we can develop an appropriate and practical solution to accomplish the project and meet City, County, State, and Federal requirements.
Adkin’s offers comprehensive land planning services including:
- Feasibility studies: Adkins has prepared hundreds of successful feasibility studies for land planning. Our experience and track record make us a regional leader in preparing these crucial planning materials to ensure the future viability and success of our clients.
- Pre-development analysis: In the pre-development phase, we take the time to listen and truly understand our clients needs and desires for their project; and we design solutions that incorporate all requests while ensuring compliance.
- Conceptual and master site planning: Adkins is a leader in generating both conceptual and final master site plans. Ideas generated during the conceptual phase establish a vision for development, and project element locations for master planning efforts. We also evaluate land use suitability, zoning, capacity, preliminary phasing plans, and preliminary quantity take-offs relative to site infrastructure.
- Preliminary subdivision planning: Our team is well-versed in all aspects of preliminary subdivision planning as well as the often arduous plan approval process. We will ensure conformance with the regulations related to lot layout and extension of public infrastructure, such as roads and utilities.
- Cost estimating: We are involved in all aspects of providing accurate project cost estimates including all levels of estimation, cost analysis, financial planning, and funding procurement, which are all key for a successful project. We seek to provide our clients with the optimal balance between schedule, quality, and cost; and we use our combined experience to provide a high level of accuracy.
Klamath County - Pheasant Run Subdivision
Adkins provided land planning assistance for an 87 lot subdivision application and preliminary subdivision plan. We also performed site topography, prepared design plans for lots, roads, and utilities, completed storm drain analysis, and the DEQ 1200-C Sediment and Erosion Control Plan. Adkins also performed construction staking, materials testing, construction management services, and final subdivision plat preparation for this successful project.
Pelican Pointe Assisted Living & Memory Care Facility Design
Adkins provided planning assistance through the City of Klamath Falls for a 11,000 sq. ft. 12-room Alzheimer care addition. Services provided for this project include topographic survey, site plan preparation, site design (including parking lot and sidewalks), grading, erosion control, utilities, storm drainage analysis, a Traffic Analysis Statement, construction staking, and materials testing.
Klamath Tribes - Community Center Design
Planning assistance through the Klamath Tribes for a 7,500 sq. ft. community center, existing site topographic survey, site plan preparation, site design (including parking lot and sidewalks), grading, erosion control, utilities (water, sanitary sewer, storm, electrical, gas, telephone, cable), storm drainage analysis, septic system design, construction staking, materials testing and special inspections, and construction management services.